This took about 45min to make. It’s enough for 10 cookies, and is easy to make.
- 2 tablespoons of blond sugar
- 120g of whole sugar
- 50g of soy yogurt
- 120g of neutral oil
- 220g of flour (in France: T80)
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla powder
- A pinch of salt
- 120g of chocolate - we used chocolate chips alongside chocolate chunks, so use what is available to you
- Preheat your oven to 160°C.
- In a bowl, whisk together the blond sugar, the whole sugar, the soy yogurt and the oil.
- Add the flour, the baking powder, the vanilla powder and the salt. Mix again.
- Prepare your chocolate chunks if you’re using them. You could also use nuts, oreos, …
- Add your chocolate, and mix again.
- Form the cookies using your hands, and add them to your baking tray (on a baking sheet). You want to make little disks, not balls (because it won’t come down when cooking). You should be able to make 10 of them.
- Cook in your oven for around 17 minutes.
Those were way better than the ones I previously made, close to perfect. There sure is a lot of oil in them though.
This time I made 18 of them, and they seem to last for at least 3 days without a problem.
Overall, I’d give them a 5/5 - they’re delicious.