Source : La france végétalienne p.40 - Ed. L’Âge d’Homme
This took about one hour to make. It’s enough for 4 people, and is easy to make.
- 250g mushrooms (paris mushroom if possible)
- 50g chickpea flour
- 200g silken tofu
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 10cl water
- A half teaspoon of turmeric
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Vegetal oil (for cooking)
- The herbs you like (we used chive)
- Clean the mushrooms, and make them sweat in an oiled pan for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix the tofu, water, oil, flour, cornstarch, turmeric and salt until it’s smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a hot pan.
- Let it cook until the bottom is golden brown, and the top isn’t liquid anymore.
- Add the mushrooms and fold the omelet in half.
- Add the herbs.
We didn’t manage to cut the omelet into parts without destroying its structure, and it was still a little bit too liquid on top. But it was still good.
Overall, I’d give it a 4/5.