- Pesto Rosso - Cuisine Actuelle
- Spaghetti au pesto de basilic frais, 100% végétalien ou classique - La Fée Stéphanie
See the pizza recipes these were used on.
This took about 15min to make. It’s enough for at least 5 people, and is really easy to make.
- 100g (oil) dried tomatoes
- 25g pine nut
- A (small) clove of garlic
- Around 15 basil leaves (of all sizes)
- 7cl olive oil
- A teaspoon of tomato coulis
- Carefully mix the tomatoes, tomato coulis, basil, garlic (peeled and minced), olive oil and pine nut in a blender.
This took about 20min to make. It’s enough for at least 5 people, and is relatively easy to make.
- 50g of basil leaves
- 100ml olive oil
- 20g pine nut
- A bit of coarse salt
- A clove of garlic
- 100g of plan tofu
- Clean and dry the basil.
- Mix using a blender in small strokes the garlic (chopped), the basil leaves (roughly chopped), the salt, the tofu (crumbled) and half the oil. Don’t stop until the pesto becomes creamy.
- Add the pine nuts (cut in thin slices) and the remaining oil.
They were good on the pizzas ; I also tasted the rosso pesto with pasta and it was really good, maybe a bit too strong. There definitely was too much of it for the pizzas too, we used maybe 1/4th of what we made.
Overall, I’d give them a 4/5.